Rise of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED TO http://ageofkyros.proboards.com

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gallery

Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Empty
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Rise of Shadows on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates

free forum

RPG-DSonic Run: Internet Search Engine

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Empty Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Thorn

Thorn

Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Medusa__s_Victim_by_WanderlustAngel81

The Queen of Stone
Difficulty: Moderate
Repeatable? No

In a small fishing village a day's march from Overna, men, women, and children have been disappearing for a few weeks. A small band of militia was sent into the wilds nearby to try and find the cause, and in that regard they were successful, though only one managed to return from the band of nearly a dozen men.

The survivor recounted a tale that terrified the village's elders. A cave deep in the woods, surrounded by statues. Within the cave came the singing voice of what the men thought to be a woman. They were proven wrong when the foul beast emerged, her hair hissing in fury and all who looked at her were paralyzed with a fear so great their flesh turned to stone.

That's right adventurer. This town is plagued by a Gorgon. A young one perhaps, but still a danger to all who gaze upon her. Why has she moved to this place? Why is she turning the villagers into lawn ornaments? Who knows, ad as the Villagers put it who care? She must be stopped before the entire village is petrified.

Reward: Varies, but could include small treasures, and perhaps a new Gorgon shaped weapon? The prize for defeat however is a rock hard body.

Group one: Posting Order
- Thorn Wyrmblood (Me)
- Xanthus (Xan)
- Pri (Vys)
- Herald Wrath (Parem-Zel)

I'm gonna try and do a couple of these every so often, mainly as an excuse to try out the monsters we come up with. If you wanna try the quest Solo feel free, or if you want me to DM it for you that's cool too. For now I'm keeping the missions rather straight forward, but as long as you accomplish the main task you can end the story however you like.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited by Thorn on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Empty Re: Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Xan

Xan

Memememememememe. I'm going with Xanthus.

3Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Empty Re: Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Thorn

Thorn

Gonna give it a lil longer for 2 reasons:

1. Give someone time to take my spot XD
2. Give Parem time to post his character =3

So, all aboard that are coming aboard heehee

4Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Empty Re: Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Vyssini

Vyssini

I will be going as Pri obvs! :,D

5Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Empty Re: Bounty Board #1: The Queen of Stone Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Thorn

Thorn

added you to the list. Expect the first post soon-ish.

UPDATE

posted https://riseofshadows.rpg-board.net/t169-queen-of-stone#238

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum